Oct 2018 - present
– Collaborative webzine design & creation on vocational orientation
– Designing & distributing La culbute an all-digital self-coaching program to help people navigate change. Sold on Gumroad
– Workshop design & facilitation
– I also provide freelance services in branding (through a 6 week program), coaching and copywriting
– Skills: CMS / content creation / workshop design & facilitating / community building & management / project management / branding / filming & editing / Notion
Sept 2020 - March 2021
– Alphonse helps soon-to-be retired people take a step back and design a retirement fit to their needs & desires
– Facilitated 5 promotions of 15pax (approx)
– Helped refine and relaunch the alumni community (on Facebook)
– Created content for the facilitators’ team (video templates, article redaction & posts for our community on fb)
– Designed and delivered workshops on mental health (How to identitfy and help someone undergoing depression when facilitating?) / change & meditative techniques for the team
– Skills: online facilitation / business development / content creation (Premiere Pro, Lightroom & Sketch) / redaction / community management
Jan - July 2020
a makesense_sprint is a 6 weeks long digital program designed to help future entrepreneurs better identify their target / offer / impact (400+ entrepreneurs helped since 2019)
– On/Offline facilitation
– Recruited / taught (facilitation and social entrepreneurship) & managed volunteers (23 pax coached)
– Content creation / content writing (ex: I created a notion as a team wiki & volunteer handbook)
– Designing & Prototyping a mentorship program for the sprinters community
Oct 2017 - Sept 2018
– Lead a project (MERGY) from ideation to prototype delivery in 6 month in a multi-disciplinary team on the future of energy
– Prototype test / showcase at Dour Festival 2018 (35 000+ festival attendees each year)
– Skills: Multi-disciplinary team management (3 persons – designers), user / field research, community building, game design, partners relations / prospection, budgeting (5000€ funding)
Sept 2017 - Apr 2018
2015 - present
Msc in Management -
emlyon business school
– Major: innovation, entrepreneurship, design
Major: social entrepreneurship & design thinking
– Exchange student in OULU university (Finland), Sept – Dec 2019
Major: design & organisational change
LLCER English (bachelor) -
Paris X Nanterre
Translation (French to English and vice versa), Civilisation, Literature
2012 - 2015
CPGE (prépa) -
Literary preparation class is mandatory to enter the ENS and other cross-disciplinary schools. It is considered as the best selecting and hardworking classes in the French educational system. Majored in Theatre (1st year) and English (Bachelor)
Received an honorable mention at the ENS – LSH and ENS – Ulm entering exams
Sept 2018 - June 2018
Facilitator - Content manager
2015 - 2017
Active member -
Forum emlyon / SmartUP
French (native), English (C2), Spanish (B2), German (notions)
COLLECTIF OLYMPE - EMLYON
THECAMP - THE HIVE
"FUEL YOUR COMMUNITY"- DOUR FESTIVAL
"MILLENIALS - NO FORTUNE IN BIG FIRMS"
RESISTING CHANGE: COGNITIVE BIAISES - IMPARFAITES & JOYEUSES
AGING & DEPRESSION - ALPHONSE
SPRINTS - MAKESENSE
(lead: Jeanne Granger)
January - march 2018
I’m Apolline Rigaut, a literary freelancer specialised in content creation, entrepreneurship & design. I’ve spent most of my masters degree at emlyon business schoo away from school – class of 2021. I left the comfort of theory in 2017 when I had the opportunity to join the first cohort of thecamp creative residency program (HIVE) in Southern France. There, I gained hands-on experience in developing and leading entrepreneurial projects.
I then decided to join makesense in order to better understand what processes are really at stake when creating your own venture and help young entrepreneurs blossom. This is where I discovered Alphonse where I facilitated programs while reflecting on my love for content creation/marketing.
To keep on putting into action what I Iearn on entrepreneurship and content, I created Our Millennials Today in 2018. This project is a now growing media collecting young graduates’ stories about career orientation. Since then it has evolved into a newsletter, podcast, a collaborative webzine and an auto-coaching program, La Culbute (all in French) diving deep into our orientation mechanisms.
Today I also use this learnings to provide freelance services revolving around vocational and content creation. These include: branding, copywriting or coaching (both people, willing to better understand younger generations about to enter the job market or people looking for a swimming buddy).
I’m passionate about learning new things, connecting with new people and creating content to share that knowledge (keynotes, workshops, writing, etc.).
Working in pluri-disciplinary teams drives me, as building bridges between disciplines and methodologies. I think this appeal comes from my rather eclectic background in literature and management. During my HIVE residency, I started to explore a new field: design. Not only does it teach me better ways of being more user-oriented, it also helps me to focus more on solving a problem fast and efficiently.
I’m always on the lookout for new adventures / challenges & people to meet, so don’t hesitate to reach out!
Want to collaborate? Drop me a line